2011年11月1日火曜日

Weekly Blogpost#3 :Timmmmyboy-We Are All Artists

I listened to Timmmmyboy's ,Tim Owens, lecture on the radio. I agree with Tim Owen's idea that every one can be an artist. I believe that "art" is pretty much all about collection of subjective view. What I mean is if you think the photo on the wall is such a artistic, means it is art, and person who took that photo can be an artist. Also, if I think my drawing is incredible design, I can be a artist. This is what I mean we are all artist. Beside, Tim Owen think that "we are all artists" because of the point of more like outer factor does not really can be a interference of being an artist.  For example, a creativity is not inherited, a creativity enhance when you feel uncomfortable such as when you are hungry, or fostering creativity, the environment is important.

I surprise about that when people hungry we are more creative. well, I don't really think that when we are hungry we are more creative, because when I am hungry I have no motivation to draw a painting or playing a guitar. And, my brain does not really work when I am hungry because there is no energy in my body. Another thing he mention is that we can improve our creativity with practicing. I think so too, because most of people can be really good at drawing if we practice really hard, and in fact that all of art students in the college practice it every class.

Anyway, Tim Owen strongly states that "ds106" gives us great opportunity and environment to foster our creativity and make us become an artist. I think that something like ds106 that can edit with computer or Internet help us a lot and make us easier to create creativity design or art.

Well, I don't really think I am an artist, but as Tim Owen says, everyone can be an artist, so I think I can do it!!

Finally, I will show you the YouTube clips that I think it very artistic!!





Greatest Art!! I wish I can draw like that!!



Timmmmyboy radio: http://www.timmmmyboy.com/2011/02/we-are-all-artists/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿