2011年11月10日木曜日

Weekly blog#4 About Malware

Today, the social media are wide spreading everywhere and make our life fascinating.
For example, "Facebook" and "Twitter" gives us entertainments!!
With the social media development "Malware" , malicious software that contain elaborate designed programming to destroy PC operation, hacking information data, and losing person’s privacy, we became easier to lose the information from our computer. We learned about Malware in the class so far, and it was on the class quiz. So, I assume that most of you guys have some knowledge of Malware.
I have several experiences that I got Malware in my computer. For example, when I was staying at the Hotel, I, first, could not connect the Internet because of my anti-virus system. So, I called hotel stuff to fix my laptop. After he fixed my laptop, I was trying to check my email. At the moment, Malware attack my laptop and start to steal my information data. The reason I got Malware on my computer is because the hotel stuff somehow delete my portion of anti-virus system contains anti-malware.

Random hijack
Random hijack by Paperghost through CC Licensing

Also, one thing I think that I have gotten Malware on my computer is because some of my information which I entered some random website, somehow, disclosed to the random other site. So, I am pretty sure that I got Malware and they were hacking my information from my computer.


Not relates to my case, but I learned from the class that we have high possibility getting Malware through Facebook and Twitter.  Specially, Facebook contains a lot of personal information data, so we must need to be careful of Malware when we open Facebook, or especially got friends adding action.


To prevent the distraction by Malware, we have to install strong anti-virus system, setting powerful firewall, and anti-spay ware system.


Now, I am going introduce YouTube video clip that explain about the procedure of protection from Malware attack.



Not only this anti-virus system that introduced in the video clip, but also there are a lot of good anti-virus system that you can remove Malware!!

Beside I am using Norton security software.



PS: Final Exam Question:Which Japanese well known industry that has almost gotten malware attack?
1)Sony 2)TOSHIBA 3)Kawasaki Havy 4)Softbank

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm curious to know how you discovered that your computer became infected with malware. It seems like much of the stuff these days is designed to operate without detection (stealth).

    More importantly, were you able solve the problem without suffering any sort of theft of important information or damage to you computer?

    BTW, thanks for including a possible question for the final. Though I'm a bit unclear of your wording. Do you mean the company actually didn't get attacked? Is there only one correct answer to the question? I request that you reword the question and also use the spell check on blogger.

    返信削除