2011年11月22日火曜日

DS106#3 Visual-Common everyday object.

OK..this is my third ds106 assignments. I will choose the Assignment of common everyday object that I need to take common everyday object and manipulate colors.
Here is my work...please check it out!!




This is my alarm clock!!


Then...I changed color...


To mono tone....

then...

To Sky blue....

then...


To Red...
then...
To pink...




How did I create this?
1) Take common everyday object..
2) Save file as JTrim that is free Japanese photo edit software.....this is actually useful and you can edit photos like Photo shop!!
3) Edit with JTrim.
4) Done!!

The color actually images my motivation of every morning.
Because some morning I don't want to wake up...Blue
Some morning I want to wake up...Red or Pink.

Thank you for reading my blog!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿