2011年11月21日月曜日

DS106#1-Visual-Triple Troll Attack, GO!

This is my first ds106 assent!! I picked assignment from Visual, and the assignment is called "Triple Troll Attack, Go!" OK..now..here is my work.




I picked three excellent innovative persons !!

1) Steve Jobs 2) Martin Luther King 3) Mark Zuckerberg

First, I pick Steve Jobs as base picture, because he is the most prominent and famous innovative person today.

Second, I pick quotes of Martin Luther King, because the word "I have a dream" is a key word and origin of innovators' mind. The ways of innovation of Steve Jobs and Martin Luther King is different, but their essence of innovative mind is same.."I have a dream"..so that, they have a dream to change something in this world..that is, I believe, Innovative mind and innovation actually comes from.

Third, I pick Mark Zuckerberg, because he is the most  famous young innovator who found Facebook.
Facebook that he create is now the biggest Social Media...and also the reason why I pick him is because I watched the movie called "Social Network" that is pretty much all about him and Facebook.

I think that innovation is one of the very important things in our society today!! 

How do I create this photo?
1) Search Steve Jobs's picture on Google.
2) Find Martin Luther King's quotes.
3) Save the picture as paint file, and editing with paint.
4) Place the Quote and put the name, Mark Zuckerberg,  under the quote.
5) Uploaded file to blogger

6) Done!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. This is one of the best explanations for a Triple Troll QUote I've seen. Very thoughtful.

    Dont' forget to link back to the original assignment on the ds106 site.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. I have not run into this issue before, but I am glad I read your post as this could prove to be very useful to know.

    Thank you for putting the time to let everyone know of this solution.

    I am going push for us to do clean up more often to prevent running into this issue.
    . Please click hear………www.usajobsnews.com

    返信削除