2011年11月21日月曜日

DS106#2-Visual-very own Spubble

For second ds106 assignment, I choose Visual assignment about your very own Spubble!!
OK..here is my Spubble!!




I have taken this photo in this summer when I was in California.
I and my friends went to the private beach in Malibu and surfing. Actually the beach was behind Jennifer Lopez's house!! This photo seemingly is not really ironical, but actually it is..because there are a lot of professional surfers on that private beach, and everyone can surf really well...except me!! Actually this was my third time of gone surfing. And in this picture I am look really enjoying, but actually I had terrible suntanning at the moment and I had a fever...so it is not actually time to go to surfing...instead..time to go to hospital..!! Anyway, it was great memory for me to gone to surf.

How did I create this photo?
1) Pick my own photo.
2) save as paint file.
3) Edit with paint software of creating spubble.
4) Make sentence, and insert in the spubble.
5) Uploaded to blogger.
6) Done!!

Enjoy my second ds106 assignment!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿